We record Episode #227 of the Autoblog Podcast tonight, so check out our discussion topics below. You can use the forum below to drop us your own feedback and questions, or vote on your fellow readers’ submissions to help determine what else we discuss this evening. You can subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven’t already to hear your question answered by our esteemed panel of ‘casters.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #227
- New York Auto Show Wrap-up
- Mitsubishi to kill off Endeavor, Galant
- Fed mulling regulating push-button start
- Scion iQ delayed due to parts shortages
- Hyundai launches Assurance trade-in value guarantee